Indicators on electrical local 130 You Should Know

An applicant have to have completed an approved post-high college program in electrical energy or have a single year of experience appropriate on the Board, post a $2000 bond, and move an examination.someone doing any work or setting up or servicing oil burners and also other products mounted and serviced by an oil burner contractor.Applicants need

read more